Prime-Line U 9809 Sliding Window Lock, 1/2 in., Diecast Construction, White, FOR VINYL WINDOWS (Pack of 2)
|Price history for "Prime Line U9823 1"" White Extruded Aluminum Sliding Window Lock, 4 Count"|
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Description and Review
Prime-Line U 9809 Sliding Window Lock for Vinyl Windows – Easy Installation to Keep Windows Securely Closed – White Diecast Construction (Pack of 2)
4 used from $ 5.58
- EACH PACK INCLUDES - (1) Adjustable jaw that fits all vinyl frame rail thicknesses from 1/16" up to 1/2 in. thick. "Vise like" grip holds securely and will not mar frame. Allows window to lock in ventilating position; cam style locking lever; no tools required. This is for Vinyl Windows only.
- SECURELY LOCK WINDOWS - These U 9809 sliding window locks for vinyl windows help keep them securely closed. The locks feature an adjustable jaw that has a "vise-like" grip, and they are capable of opening up to ½" wide.
- ADD EXTRA SECURITY - Use these sliding window locks to prevent unwanted intruders and avoid falling accidents -keeping your windows closed when you want them the most secure! Air and a breeze can get in, but no intruders.
- FOR USE ON MOST VINYL WINDOWS - These sliding window locks are for use on horizontal sliding windows and most vertical sliding (single hung) windows as a secondary window lock.
- PRODUCT INFO - These sliding window locks have a diecast construction with a white painted finish and can fit most vinyl frame rail thicknesses ranging from 1/16" to ½".
Keep your windows securely closed and safe with these U 9809 Sliding Window Locks for Vinyl Windows. The locks feature an adjustable jaw that has a “vise-like” grip, and they are capable of opening up to ½” wide. Use them to prevent unwanted intruders from breaking into windows or to prevent accidental falls. These locks are designed for use on horizontal vinyl sliding windows, although they may also work with some vertical sliding (single hung) windows. Installation is quick and easy with no tools required – a more secure window is just minutes away! When installing this lock, the cam style locking lever should be rotated hand-tight over the rail or vinyl edge to a sufficient torque prior to locking down the lever. This lock can be adjusted to fit on rail thicknesses ranging from 1/16 in. to 1/2 in. thick. This sliding window lock can be used as a secondary lock when window is shut and to secure the windows during ventilation. For a larger version of this lock (used on vinyl...